Suryadilaga's First Blog

Hello guyss welcome to my blog!!!

First, let me introduce myself. My name Suryadilaga Widjaja Amiarsa and you can call me Dega.I was born on Bandung, 31 Januari 2004. I live in Cisangkuy Street NO 34. I study at Bandung 3 Public High School. I have 2 siblings, my old brother is study at UNPAR, my little sister is 3 years old. This is the third week i came to my new scholl, but i already like study in SMA NEGERI 3 BANDUNG. I have a very cool friends, and the seniors is so kind. And the teachears is so kind. By the way, a lot of students in my school will choose majoring in science. Perhaps, i chose social for my major because i want to major in HI (HUBUNGAN INTERNASIONAL). Okay that's enough about my school and my majoring. Let's talk about my hobby, one of my hobby is playing basketball. For me, basketball is my life :). Beside playing basketball, i really like to listening to music. I felt music can bring back my mood when i stressful.

I think that's enough about me today, i hope you're like it. Hit me up soon if you want to meet me. SEE U!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE COLD WAR ❄️

BIOGRAPHY

DIALOGUE