My Hope and Dreams


HOPE AND DREAMS

I have lots of dreams and not just talking about my dream as in what would I be when I grow up kind of dream. One of the my dream is to be a basketball player in NBA. That's not an easy dream though, I must practice everyday, and I must keep healty and not eat junk food. But, if we are talking about what would I be when I grow up, the answers will be different each stage of my life. When I was, let's say 10 years old I want to be a basketball player because I don't know, universe is fascinating and it's vast. Here's the thing though, throughout my middle school, first I want to become students of SMAN 3 BANDUNG, and i finally reached it. And now  my dream is to be accepted STAN.  I just hope that whatever I'm gonna do in the future will have a good impact on people's lives, made my parents proud, and myself happy. Aamiin!!!

Hasil gambar untuk stan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE COLD WAR ❄️

BIOGRAPHY

DIALOGUE